1. Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
2. Sherlock/Irene (Sherlock BBC)
3. Merlin/Freya (Merlin BBC)
4. Peeta/Katniss (Hunger Games)
5. Darcy/Elizabeth (P&P)
6. Harvey/Donna (Suits USA)
7. Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter)
8. Arthur/Gwen (Merlin BBC)
9. Severus/Lily (Harry Potter)
10. Sherlock/Molly (Sherlock BBC)
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6?
When Donna said, “you can never go back” during the scene in the Suits finale between her and Rachel in Harvey’s office. That was when it really hit me that maybe Donna likes Harvey, or that there’s something going on between them that’s more than just friendship.
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
Loads. Oh goodness many many fics.
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
4. If 7 were to suddenly break-up today, what would your reaction be?
WHAT THE FRICK?! HOW ON EARTH COULD ROMIONE BREAK-UP?!?!?!?!!! That’s like…the ONE ship that even die hard fanon shippers seem to accept (of course, in conjunction with their other numerous ships)
5. Why is 1 so important?
Because it’s Harry Freaking Potter and the love of his life. The central protagonist of one of the greatest fandoms of all time and his lady love. It’s pretty essential to life.
6. Is 9 a funny ship or a serious ship?
Serious. Severus’ love for Lily is held very tightly to my heart.
7. Out of all of the ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
Hmm…probably No. 2 (Sherlock/Irene). Not necessarily romance, but pure chemistry. The way they played off each other in Scandal was absolutely remarkable. They just fizzled and sparked and yeah….No. 2
8. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
Not really sure about what “bond” should mean…but I guess No. 5 (Darcy/Elizabeth) because seriously. Going strong since 1813. One of the greatest romance couples of all time.
9. How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom?
Sherlock = air I breath. Sooooo enough times where I can literally say all the lines along with the actors for each episode. As well as reciting them backwards and quoting them every chance I get.
10. Which ship has lasted the longest?
Not quite sure what this question means-the ship that I’ve shipped the longest? That’d be No. 7 (Ron/Hermione)…ever since I was about 8 years old (my first fandom was HP).
11. How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up?
I’m actually not sure. This one isn’t really explored in much depth on the show (yet-inshallah). But the show seems to allude to a time when they were together. So at least once? Since they’re not together anymore…
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?
Definitely No. 2. Sorry Arwen, but although Arthur is courageous, Sherlock and Irene are just devious, cunning, and smart. They’d totally find a way to outlive a zombie apocalypse. Or cure it. Or something. Arthur would just go down fighting the zombies, and Gwen would probably be eaten soon afterwards or something lol
13. Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
Not really. The only reason it took them so long was due to their stubbornness and Ron’s thick head haha
14. Is 4 still together?
15. Is 10 canon?
16. If all 10 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
Well since one of them is actually FROM the Hunger Games, I really want to say Peeniss has an edge. However, Hinny, Romione, and Snily all have magic. AND Hinny has the bonus of an invisibility cloak. But…I’m pretty sure that Sherene would also be a pretty fierce competitor because they’re both so clever/smart. And same with Sherlolly (after all, we all can agree that Molly helped Sherlock fake his death, right?)…the only difference is that Molly might be a little more compassionate (and thus more likely to be a victim of attack) than Irene. Freylin has the advantage of magic for sure, and Arwen would have Arthur’s survival instincts. However, I think that Arwen would be similarly disadvantaged like Sherlolly because Gwen is so kind. Sadly, I think that Darvey and Darcy/Elizabeth (what is their ship name? lol) would probably die. I mean, they’re both too much of city-slickers to really have a shot, I think. Although I’m pretty sure Darcy/Elizabeth would at least have a slight advantage of being used to having to hunt (if only a little bit). And then, of course, the magical couples could get into a duel and kill each other…hmmm….
Okay, after that really long ramble, I guess I would have to say that which ever couple lies low enough would win. The magical ones could kill each other off. Sherene and Sherlolly might annoy the others too soon (after all, Sherlock is Sherlock). And the others I just don’t think could survive. So I guess Peeniss really could be the winner.
17. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
Caroline Bingley, Lady Catherine, Mr. Collins, and Darcy and Elizabeth (at different times)
18. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
Pretty much any of them. I mean, I love all of them a lot. But I guess I’d have to say Snily the most because Snape’s love is just too epic for my mind.
19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
I used to. Not as much anymore since the writers have given me practically nothing to work with since the Series 3 finale :(
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the ten ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all forever, which ship would you sink?
Mmm…I suppose Sherlolly….I don’t really ship them as much as I used to since Irene came into the picture.